We are hiring a SALESFORCE COMMERCE CLOUD DEVELOPER, for a Multinational Pharma and Cosmetic Company, located in Barcelona.
- Participate to technical conception of the developed solutions
- Configure the solution and make the specific development required
- Package and deployed the development done until go-live
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, analyzes, maintains and tests new/existing functionality on the SW implemented solution which supports internal business units or supporting functions.
- Communicate with other teams when necessary to troubleshoot and solve advanced/complex technical issues.
- Partner with various internal teams to assist in solving technical problems or issues when necessary.
- Provide assistance and/or take ownership of escalated or complex issues or problems and follow through to resolution.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including integrations with other enterprise software solutions.
- Participate in all phases of the solution implementation
- Work independently to make decisions regarding resolution of issues.
- Create clear and concise functional and technical specifications, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Provide technical leadership.
TECHNICAL REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience programming with Object Oriented Programming patterns.
- Experience with Web Services using SOAP, REST. General comfort with APIs.
- Be recognized as a talent in “delivered on time, on quality, on budget” for development, test automation, documentation, etc.
- Understanding of object oriented development concepts & patterns.
- Demonstrated thought leadership around cutting edge technologies.
- Desired skills:
- Node.js and Angular strongly preferred.
- Experience developing on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (or Demandware) platform.
- Experience Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience building mobile applications or building structures that support mobility
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser development (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox in particular)
- Experience with data migration, integration techniques, and tools,
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task
Must have the following competencies:
Focus on Customer
Share to Succeed
Spanish à Fluent level (C1-C2)
English à Fluent levenl (C1-C2)
More than 2 year of experience as Software Development Engineer.
1 year in an overall software development.