Important IT Consulting specialized in offering digital transformation and outsourcing services for different companies, it is necessary to incorporate a Functional Consultant Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE in its offices in Madrid.
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Will analyse issues and small change requests, propose solutions and workarounds
- Ideally the candidate can build some PowerApps, Flow, Power BI PoCs
- Will mainly be focused on testing, but a fluent communication with the business analysts will be required.
- Producing and owning requirements artefacts; supporting quality assurance through the various stages of the SDLC including implementation and training activity
- Supporting incident resolution; working with the BUs to mitigate associated impacts
- Wide testing experience, if also testing was within Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE knowledge.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM project experiences
- PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI knowledge.
- Experience in systems integration projects
- Experienced to work in Agile/Scrum environments and teams, i.e. with related tools (Azure DevOps) and artefacts (Sprints, Backlogs, …)
- It will be a plus if the candidate had Dynamics CRM development/solution design experiences. Because at a certain point he/she can act as additional designer if required.
- FLUENT ENGLISH
- Availability to travel once a month out of the country.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines andeffectively prioritise work.
- Self-motivation and innovation.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to think in a re-usable, global manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled witha conscientious and structured approach to documentingyour findings.
- Ability to work with remote teams
TIMETABLE: Monday – Thursday: 08:30/09:00 – 18:00/18:30. Friday: 8:00 – 15:00