Important IT Consulting specialized in offering digital transformation and outsourcing services for different companies, it is necessary to incorporate a Cloud Operation Administrator (Dynamics 365 and Azure)
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
The person will do incident management, monitoring and administration functions
Incident Management / Service Restoration (Azure PaaS) Component Monitoring Service (Azure PaaS) Storage Services (Azure PaaS) Monitoring Service (Azure SaaS) Tenant governance / settings (Azure SaaS) D365 License management and billing (Azure SaaS) D365 User Management (Azure SaaS) Incident Management (Azure SaaS) Major Incident Management (Azure SaaS) D365 Backup (adhoc) (Azure SaaS) D365 Maitenance (Azure SaaS) D365 Disaster recovery (Azure SaaS)
O365 Maitenance (Azure SaaS) Antivirus updates (On Premise) Patching updates (On Premise) Backup Service (Snapshot) (On Premise) Storage Services (On Premise) Network LDC (On Premise) Load Balancing / Clustering (On premise) Service Reporting (On Premise) Incident Management / Service Restoration (On Premise)
Azure functions Azure service bus Azure storage services Azure Virtual Networks Azure API Management Azure DevOps Azure SQL Azure Insights D365 Administration
Azure VMs Azure Vault Azure AD Active Directory Rabbit MQ Dynatrace Firewall / proxy knowledge Server (OnPrem) SQL Server 0365 Administration
• Availability to travel once a month out of the country.
• Ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines and effectively prioritise work.
• Self-motivation and innovation.
• Strong customer focus with the ability to think in a re-usable, global manner.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a conscientious and structured approach to documenting your findings.
• Ability to work with remote teams
TIMETABLE: Monday – Thursday: 08:30/09:00 – 18:00/18:30. Friday: 8:00 – 15:00
Possibility of teleworking Monday and Friday