Provide a focal interface to the product customers to insure optimized and uninterrupted service delivery. Implement operational service, projects, action plans as required for service delivery. Responsible for perpetual monitoring of customer satisfaction. The position will be a focal point to initiate actions around customer escalation (“large problem or many small problems”) and an interface between the Service Delivery Center’s and the client for escalations and Major Incidents, acting as Customer Communications Lead for his/her respective customers during Major Incidents and supporting the team in incident resolution. Work with other parts of the company (Sales, Services, IT, R&D) as new customers are added to ensure their successful introduction to the services. As renewal periods approach, notify the customer of renewal period and work with the Solution Architect and Sales, providing supporting information to secure the renewal.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Coordinate operational service, project and action plans. Work closely with Service Center Management Team to ensure processes around major incident management, change and problem management are adhered to.
- Ensure Cloud Operations service delivery contract adherence for respective customers and that SLAs are delivered.
- Collaborate with Support to identify problem calls with the Company ticketing system and escalate as needed. Make recommendations regarding process improvement metrics, reports and changes to existing process documentation. Identify time concerns with staff regarding when each request will be completed. Provide interface between the Cloud Service Delivery Center’s and the client for escalations and major incidents.
- Responsible for perpetual monitoring of customer satisfaction via the Service Delivery Scorecard. Provide formal Monthly Service Reviews and Service Reports.
- Provide financial management of the service delivery contract. Track and report team hours and expenses weekly. Monitor delivery costs to ensure profitability. Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitor receivables. Follow up with clients as needed regarding unpaid invoices.
- Assist regional Sales to position solutions and services as part of the sales cycle with existing clients. Includes presentations of Cloud Operations and AMS operational capabilities and specific services solutions to clients.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / Administration.
Experience: 5+ years, with a minimum of 4 in Services or Service delivery and 1 in project management.
Computer skills: ERP implementation, management of production systems operations and working knowledge of WAN/LAN technology. Operating systems Windows, Linux, Unix, database concepts and backup, recovery and process alerting tools. Project tools such as MS office products, charting and Gantt charts.
Other knowledge or skills: PMP, Customer Management capabilities, ITIL, SDLC understanding, systems administration, development of best practices. Results-, detail- and customer service-oriented. Able to multitask.
Key Ccompetencies: Analytical Thinking, Building Customer Loyalty, Building Strategic Work Relationships, Building Trust, Business Acumen, Communication, Conceptual Thinking, Continuous Learning, Decision making, Influencing, Designing Effective Solutions, Formal Presentation, Guidance Driven Consulting, Initiating Action, Navigating Complexity, Planning and Organizing, QAD Product Knowledge and Skills.