We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager for International Projects. A person passionate about Agile methodologies and prepared to be at the forefront of projects of the most innovative IT sectors.
Double role in both providing Seniority for the current eHealth Development Teams (with a Manager currently leading the day-to-day operations) and helping the company in their expansion in the USA / International areas (Business Development).
As a Senior Manager:
- You will take the mid and long-term vision of the current projects for a NASDAQ eHealth company, based in the US.
- You will help the client to identify new project opportunities, define them and follow-up their implementation and rollout.
- You will help the day-to-day manager with the most important decisions, giving your advice and expertise.
- Team is located fully in the Barcelona HQ. You will take the responsibility of their needs and expectations within the company.
- You will be responsible of the economical follow-up of the different projects.
As part of the International Expansion:
- You will help our PreSales team to identify, follow-up and prepare different proposals in the international market, lead by our strong technological expertise.
- You will help in preparation / assistance to different international events, where the company can provide an own strong message to the industry.
Travels are ocassional mainly to the US (once a Quarter – two weeks).
- Experience (5 years+) in large software development projects: 10 – 15 team members full-time / 1M€ a year, at least.
- Mobile and/or IoT environments.
- Global deployments (both apps and backends).
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- English (C1).
- Experience in Regulated Environments: Health, Automotive, or similar.
- Experience in Lean Product Development.
- Experience in Service Design Methodologies.
- Technological expertise in at least 2 different areas: AWS and DevOps, JEE development, native mobile development (iOS / Android), IoT platforms.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS?
- Office located in Barcelona.
- Stability and future projection.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking option.
- Intensive working day on Fridays and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training.
- Flexible Compensation Plans.
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Salary based on the experience provided.